SUPPORT PORTAL QUICK START GUIDE
Support Portal Functionality:
• Log and track the progress of your support tickets
• Log and track the progress of enhancement requests
• Send queries and questions to our support team
• See all your company’s interactions with Soft Tech Support in one place!
• A platform for solutions to common situations and tasks when using of our products and is available 24/7
• In depth information and documentation
• Our teams are constantly adding new content to the solutions area, so it is often worth checking the solutions area first for an answer
• Get in contact with the community of Soft Tech product users
• Discuss with other users and share knowledge
• Follow (subscribe) to forum topics and discussions:
• Get notified of new V6 releases
• Receive updates on topics of interest
The first step to accessing the Support Portal is to sign-up and create your Support account.
• Please connect to the Support portal (https://support.softtech.com/), click on the “Sign up with us” button, and follow the instructions to create your account.
• You will be sent an activation email to the email address you entered during sign-up. To activate your new account, click on the link provided in the activation email.
Once you have created your Soft Tech support account, you will be able to sign into the Support portal from any browser on any computer
Simply connect to the Support portal at support.softtech.com. Enter your email and password (used during sign-up) into the Login area.
If you are the only person using your PC, you can tick the “Remember me on this computer” checkbox. It is recommended to leave this unchecked if you are on a public PC.
If you do not remember your password, click on the “Forgot your password?” link. On the page that comes up, enter the email address that you signed up with, and you will be sent an email with the instructions to reset your password.
After login, you will see an action bar with navigation links to Home, Solutions, Forums and Tickets. There is also a Search function and links to Edit Profile.
You can use the powerful search feature to look for information. It searches in the different data pools on the support portal, including your tickets and the Solutions area articles. Just enter keywords or a phrase to describe what you are looking for and press the “Search” button.
Hints and Further Reading
Create Tickets by Email
You can create a support ticket by sending an email to [email protected] from the email used in your support account profile. This will automatically create a ticket in your Support portal account. You will receive a notification email, which contains the link to the ticket in your Support portal account.
More Information on Support Portal Functionality
You can find more detailed information about the Support portal functionality in the Solutions area. Simply search for “Support portal” or click on the link below.
Problems Creating Your Account?
If you have any issues creating your account, please do not hesitate to contact our local support staff directly via phone, webchat, or by email at [email protected].
Soft Tech Support Contact Links and Phone Numbers
How to Contact Soft Tech Support: